Adam joined us in 2013 bringing with him extensive educational experience. Involved in the design of a wide range of projects, with interests in sustainable design, planning and management of spaces within the built environment. Holding the philosophy that designers do not tell people how to work and live, but how to find new ways to organise space that encourages interaction and creativity.
Why Adam is right for your project
Highly driven with a keen eye for detail, Adam is rooted in the thick of his projects, taking a hands on approach translating and tailoring the vision into the built form. Well versed in modern methods of construction and as an active school governor, he brings his expertise in understanding the complexities of setting up a school and the demanding nature of the industry.
Education Sector Experience;
Buxhall Farm Primary School – Working with Cambridge County Council, PMAT and RG Carters on the design for a new £7.5m 2FE Primary and Pre- School in a sensitive Green Belt location.
Wyton on the Hill Primary School – Built by RG Carter this £9m new build 1.5 FE school includes 2 reception classrooms, three KS1 classrooms, 6 KS2 classrooms, admin, hall, studio, communal learning and a 40 place pre-school.
Trumpington Meadows Primary School – Extensive community and stakeholder consultation has resulted in an adaptable, inclusive and visionary design for a new £9.7m 2 FE Primary School, Preschool and Community Centre
Queen Emma Primary School – An inspirational new £9m 2FE school true to Cambridgeshire’s Vision for Education. The project has achieved a BREEAM rating of Excellent, the first CCC primary to achieve such an award.
Bewick Bridge Primary School – A £3.4m timber framed 1FE extension designed to provide a new identity by providing a dynamic, flexible central activity and social hub, of which classrooms are accessed and viewed...
Burrough Green Primary School – Set in the grounds of an ancient schedule monument and encompassing a grade II listed building the project provides a bold statement for a new 120 place school.
Residential Sector Experience;
- Goldlay Gardens, Chelmsford – £4.2m.Mixed tenure apartments, Essex Housing
- Moulsham lodge, Chelmsford – £4.5m. Mixed tenure apartments, Essex Housing
- Shernbroke, Waltham Abbey – £4.0m Mixed tenure apartments, Essex Housing
- Little Hadham, Hertfordshire – £1.7m 11 Private dwellings, Peter David Homes
Retirement Living + Care Sector Experience;
- Saffron Walden, Essex – £25m. 120 Retirement apartments. Enterprise Retirement Living
- Wimborne House, Gravesend – £12.5m. 60 Extra Care Homes and 10 Learning Difficulty apartments. Sanctuary
- Bassenhally Farm, Whittlesey – £8m. 60 Extra Care Homes. Axiom (Longhurst)
- Ely North, Cambridgeshire – £12.5m. 85 Extra Care Homes. Cross Keys Homes