Stuart has over 16 years’ experience across most sectors including Specialist Residential and Care, General Residential, Specialist Schools, Public Buildings and Ecclesiastical Projects. Projects delivered for Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Private Developer Clients, Church Diocese and Charitable Organisations.
Why Stuart is right for your project
- Track record of acting as Lead Co-ordinator on large residential projects.
- Design and technical delivery of mixed-use residential projects up to £15m.
- Experienced project runner, both design and delivery.
- Experience working with different construction methods.
- Association of Retirement Community Operators (ARCO) Affiliate Member
- Co-author of Longhurst Group / Lace Housing and Home Group Extra Care Design Guide.
Retirement Living & Care Sector Experience;
- Houghton Regis Central – £38m. 168 Extra Care Units, Retail Units and support facilities. Central Bedfordshire Council.
- Bootham Park - £32m. 138 High End Retirement Living Units, Communal, Support and Administration Facilities. Enterprise Retirement Living.
- Ely North, Cambridgeshire – £15m. 95 Extra Care Homes. Cross Keys Homes.
- Dunstable, Bedfordshire – £17m. 83 Extra Care Units with Cafe, Retail Unit and support facilities. Central Bedfordshire Council.
- Linelands – 42 Extra Care Apartments with Communal and Support Facilities. LACE Housing Association.
- Saffron Walden, Uttlesford - 120 Assisted Living apartments and New Housing. Enterprise Retirement Living.
- St Martins Park - 95 High End Retirement Living Units, Communal, Support and Administration Facilities. Enterprise Retirement Living.
- Great Shelford – 71 unit Care Home. FH Great Shelford Limited.
- Nettleham – Retirement Living Scheme consisting of 22no 2 bedroom apartments and 14no 2 bed bungalows. LACE Housing Association.
- Market Rasen – Retirement Living Scheme consisting of 22no 2 bedroom apartments and 11no 2 bed bungalows. LACE Housing Association.
- Blackett-Ord Court, Herts – 17 Independent Living Apartments. Housing & Care 21
Residential Sector Experience:
- Fulbourn, Cambs – 203 Mixed Tenure Houses. Orbit Homes.
- West Lynn, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk – 80 Mixed Tenure Affordable houses. Longhurst Group.
- King’s Lynn, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk - 78 Mixed Tenure Affordable houses. King’s Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council/Lovell Homes.
- Littlington, Cambs – 22 Mixed Tenure Houses. Greater Cambridgeshire Housing Development Agency.
Specialist Housing Experience;
- Stevenage, Herts - 44 Bedroom Homeless Persons Hostel. North Hertfordshire Homes & Stevenage Borough Council.
- Birkenhead, Merseyside– 56 Bedroom Homeless Persons Hostel. YMCA Birkenhead & Cosmopolitan Housing Association.